We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and
basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
What We Do
Deepfield is a Nokia owned company that builds the analytic and security solutions that monitor and defend over
90% of internet backbone networks. We produce cutting-edge research at the intersection of data science,
visualization, and network analytics, and we create, deploy, and maintain the largest global network analytics platform.
Come join us and help advance state-of-the-art network intelligence.
What We Need
We are looking for Senior Test Engineer to help us ensure that our software can do what we promise. The glue
between software development and released product, our engineers need to:
• Be proactive instead of reactive
• Understand the goals and objectives of the work at hand
• Design and write tests to ensure the features work
• Dig into failures to provide valuable feedback
• Provide tools to support team objective and verify customer deployments
• Most importantly, ensure our customers enjoy the product we are providing them
• Work within a team to help facilitate a BDD (Behavior Driven Development) approach to testing
• Write Behave feature files, step definitions, and supporting Python code for UI and API testing
• Use and design JMeter tests to verify the performance of the product
• Provide suggestions on how to improve our processes and tools to better integrate into the SDLC (software development lifecycle)
• Create Jenkins jobs and use results from builds to verify deployments
• Be a conduit to expose and address bugs before they make it to production deployments
• Help build our continuous integration pipeline and improve our testing capabilities